I am on leave, YES please

I have so been enjoying being on leave. On day one I went and sat in the movies,with just my car keys as company. On top of that I went to watch a chick flick. I don't know whats wrong with me, but I cry in movies now thank heavens its dark in the movies.  I went to watch the movie LOVE & OTHER DRUGS with the gorgeous drop dead Anne hathaway and Jake Gylenhal. The movie was very touching and despite a few naked butts here and there the story line eventually came about and was insanely powerful. We take so much for granted as human beings.  A slight headache and we want to lie down and cut ourselves off from the rest of the world. Go see it with an open mind and take some tissues and calming pills because men can be real moegoes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My kids my adults - Part Ashleigh

Portofino