Interesting

This is my first foray into blogging. I have always heard so much about this and have always wanted to share my lifestory with whoever was willing to listen. my major challenge is going to be finding the time to do this.  As opposed to having the facility available at home, blogging will have to happen when at work, when there is time as well as when i find inspiration. So dear friends let me tell you about myself in short.

The name is Andre and   have just been accepted into the land of 47year olds. The bones are starting to creak but the mind still is reliving being a 27 year old. The upkeep is painstaiking as the gap is now huge.

I am married to the same woman and we will be celebrating 20 years of marriage in a few days time, more about that later.  We have 3 kids, daughter Ashleigh 17, son Jason 16 and the baby Jesse (a boy) aged 12.

We reside in Cape Town which is ranked as 'in the top 5 most beautiful places in the world' and have been for over 15 years now.

This is me in a brief nutshell.

Ciao for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London is calling - And we're Off

My kids my adults - Part Ashleigh